Spaces available for SUPing without instruction., please book in advance.
- Have you wanted to try Stand Up Paddle Boarding but don’t know where to begin?
- Do you already have a board but want somewhere safe to try it out?
- Do you want to join in with this fast growing sport?
Come on down to Gresford Sailing Club and give it a try.
As part of our Reg Gibbs RYA Discover Sailing event we are trailing SUP on Sundays. 13 & 20 June 2021. We have teamed up with Paula from Mindful SUP to offer one hour “Introduction to SUP” sessions and we are opening the remainder of the Flash to Paddle Boarders.
Unfortunately due to concerns over wild life and the adjacent farm we do not allow Dogs at the Club.
With Covid restrictions we are having to limit numbers so Booking is essential:- email@example.com
Mindful SUP Training Sessions Now Fully Booked: Stand-by list is available
Paula will be running five training sessions per day,
- 10:00 – 11:00
- 11:15 – 12:15
- 13:00 – 14:00
- 14:15 – 15:15
- 15:30 – 16:30.
Numbers are limited to 4 Trainees per session. Children must be accompanied on the water by a responsible adult.
SUP Training Availability
13 June: Fully Booked: Spaces on the Stand-by list
20 June: Fully Booked: Spaces on the Stand-by list
- No additional Membership fee to existing GSC Members
- £5 per Board for Temporary Membership of Gresford SC (Only available until 20 June.)
- Children under 18 must be accompanied and supervised by a responsible adult.
- All Mindful SUP training sessions are £15 per head (this includes use of a board if you do not have your own).
Payment by Cash and Cheque only. Sorry we are not set up to take card payments.